The primary mission of the Shepherd ISD Transportation Department is to provide students with safe and secure transportation to and from school in a friendly environment that enhances the total learning process.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Model courtesy, mutual respect, and understanding with students, parents and our colleagues
- Greet all who enter our environment with a smile, encouragement and a happy attitude
- Develop and improve communications with teachers, staff, parents, and students
- Ensure that our buses function at the highest possible levels of safety, cleanliness, and comfort for students and drivers
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance at all times for both students and the public
- Enhance the public’s perception of the Shepherd ISD through excellence in transportation
Files Below will be revised as needed.