Student Teaching/ Observation Request
College or university students or participant in alternative certification programs requiring observation hours or a student teaching experience must complete the following steps in order for the request to be considered.
- Complete and submit the Observation Request Form
- Complete and submit the CCH Information Addendum
- Provide one of the following documents: Observation request from alternative certification program OR Student teaching request
- Complete and submit the Criminal History Form-see below (Under-position applied for, write “Observation” or “Student Teaching”)
- The forms requested above must be signed and delivered via email, hand delivery, or mail: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Address: 1401 S Byrd, Shepherd, TX 77371
- You will receive a clearance email once approval has been granted.
- Candidates are then permitted to contact the assigned campus to schedule the observation or student teaching.
- A picture ID (i.e. driver’s license) is required to enter the campus.